Besides making it possible to draw digital art, using pen tablets you can write with a pen or get your work done with a graph on your computer. However, there are times when you would like to remove it from your computer in case you are looking forward to upgrade it. Well, uninstalling a pen tablet is a very simple and easy task. You just need to follow these simple instructions from our help team to get this done. Let us see how.
Deleting Tablet Software from Windows and Linux
- You can start out the process by first logging into the computer that your tablet is installed on.
- Next up, you need to go to the Windows Start menu located on the left side bottom corner of your computer screen. In case you are using Linux operating system, you need go the System menu located towards the top of your computer screen.
- Now, when the Start menu opens up, you need to click on the icon that is labeled by Control Panel from the list of Start menu options. For Linux users, it will be given as Administrations.
- After that, in the Control Panel window, you need to click on the Add or Remove Programs option in Windows operating system. In Linux operating system, you need to click on the option that is named as Synaptic Package Manager.
- Once you do that, you need to select the pen tablet’s software and press the button that is labeled by Uninstall. This will open up a new window with a set of instructions that will guide you through the un-installation process. In case of Linux operating system, you need to click on the option that reads Mark for Removal listed under the main menu screen.
Deleting the Tablet Driver from Windows
- Go to Windows Start menu located on the left side bottom corner of your computer screen and then click on the option that is named as Devices and Printers.
- Following which you need to click on the tablet icon or name.
- Next up, press the Remove Device option and follow the onscreen instruction wizard that pops up to delete the tablet driver from your computer.
So, that is all about uninstalling a pen tablet. In case you need any further information on this, please get in touch with our help team.